Facial Plastic Surgery
Our face is what we present to the world and it's a common area of concern. People choose facial plastic surgery for a number of reasons: to reduce facial wrinkles, eliminate signs of aging, or improve the overall appearance of the face and jaw area. Dr. Shuster can help you tailor a procedure to your needs and restore a more youthful appearance through facial plastic surgery procedures.
Available Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Face Lift: Also known as a rhytidectomy, a face lift addresses skin laxity in the face and neck. Dr. Shuster works to return the soft tissues in a natural way to provide a desirable look.
- Eyelid Surgery: Aesthetic eyelid surgery is performed on both the upper and lower eyelids to increase their appearance and reduce puffy, wrinkled, or excessive skin.
- Brow Lift: An endoscopic brow lift alleviates a tired or heavy appearance by raising the brow through two or three small incisions behind the hairline giving you a more rested and youthful appearance.
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly referred to as a nose reduction or revision, a rhinoplasty procedure alters the appearance of your nose to a desired shape or size.
- Ear Surgery: Otoplasty, or ear surgery, is often performed on children between the ages of four and 14, but is also possible on adults to adjust the position or size of ears.
- Botox: A quick and effective treatment for wrinkles, Botox injections are a popular office procedure that provides results in as little as one day and can last up to six months.
- Juvederm: This injectable gel creates volume by utilizing natural elements, and is a popular choice for lip enhancement, creating facial contours, and smoothing wrinkles.
- Lip Enhancement: Lip enhancements add volume and definition to your lips with injectable facial fillers such as Juvederm, your own tissue, or through a process called "lip roll".
When you're ready to discuss a procedure, request a consultation with Dr. Shuster. He will work with you to decide which facial procedures are best for your needs.