Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Shuster is a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a variety of plastic surgeries in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area to create beautiful results for his patients. With his credentials and experience, you'll feel comfortable throughout the plastic surgery process. You'll first need to determine which area(s) you would like improved. Plastic surgery delivers aesthetic results that cannot always be achieved through other means. Common areas of concern include the following:
- Face Lift: A face lift tightens sagging skin and gives your face a smooth, youthful effect. Read more about the types of face lifts.
- Eyelid Surgery: This plastic surgery procedure removes excess skin, or bags, around the eyes. It gives you a rested appearance. Read more about eyelid surgery.
- Brow Lift: Dr. Shuster specializes in an endoscopic brow lift that raises the brow in a very efficient way. Read more about brow lifts.
- Rhinoplasty: A rhinoplasty changes the size and/or shape of your nose, so it blends with your other facial features. Read more about rhinoplasty.
- Ear Surgery: Also known as otoplasty, ear surgery is performed to reposition and/or reshape ears. Read more about ear surgery.
- Botox: As an in-office plastic surgery procedure, Botox effectively and efficiently treats fine lines and wrinkles. Read more about Botox.
- Juvederm: This is a versatile gel injectable that can be used to enhance lips, lift wrinkles and folds in the skin, and to shape the face. Read more about Juvederm.
- Lip Enhancement: Depending on your situation, lip enhancement can be done through Juvederm or a "Lip Roll." Read more about lip enhancement.
- Breast Augmentation: Breast enlargement is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures. Enhance the size and shape of your breasts with implants. Read more about breast augmentation.
- Breast Lift: This satisfying plastic surgery procedure raises sagging breasts and restores them to an ideal shape and position. Read more about breast lifts.
- Breast Reduction: Perhaps you would like to transfer your breast implants for a smaller size or need to reduce the size of your natural breasts. Read more about breast reduction.
- Breast Revision: This plastic surgery procedure could include changing the size of your implants or undergoing a change to the current state of your breasts. Read more about breast revision.
- Plastic Surgery after Weight Loss: When you have lost a significant amount of weight, plastic surgery is a logical next step. Read more about surgery after weight loss.
- Liposuction: This permanent plastic surgery procedure removes fat deposits from the body. Read more about liposuction.
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as an abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck removes skin from the abdomen area. Read more about tummy tucks.
- Lower Body Lift: A lower body lift addresses the thighs, buttocks, and flanks and produces dramatic results. Read more about lower body lifts.
- Arm Lift: Also called a brachioplasty, an arm lift removes lax skin and fat to combat the effects of gravity. Read more about arm lifts.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift tightens skin in between the legs that commonly loses elasticity and becomes wrinkled. Read more about thigh lifts.
Should you have any questions about these plastic surgery procedures, or would like to request a consultation, please contact our office.