Dr. Shuster offers several options for those seeking plastic surgery financing plans. Patients in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, as well as across the country, have been able to get the procedures they desire, just by selecting one of the options described below.
The following financing options are available to individuals, regardless of what type of procedure they are looking for. Whether a person seeks facial enhancement, breast augmentation, or a variety of other aesthetic services, these financing options can be used. Some of Dr. Shuster’s patients from the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami areas have already taken advantage of these plastic surgery financing plans.
There are many reasons why someone would opt to finance their cosmetic surgery. Of these, patients often cite such advantages as being able to spread the cost over time, keep credit card balances low, or benefit from the currently offered favorable interest rates. Regardless of the reasons to seek financing, or which procedure will be chosen, the following cosmetic surgery financing options are available to our patients.
CareCredit is known as one of the nation’s largest and best financing programs, accepted by over 100,000 providers. This lender gives you the freedom to choose between a variety of payment plans, with low minimum payment options and no annual fees. CareCredit offers instant approvals and simple steps to achieve your cosmetic surgery goals as soon as possible.
- Instant Approvals
- No prepayment penalties
- No annual fees
- Up to 60 months extended payment Plans*
- Simple payment system like using a credit card
- With Alphaeon Credit, you’ll find a wide array of monthly payment options to help you be your best you
- With special financing options for any purchase over $250 with credit lines up to $25,000 and the ability to reuse your credit again and again, you may find using Alphaeon Credit is a better way to pay as well
- Alphaeon Credit is available exclusively at dentists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and board-certified plastic surgeons
The first step in seeking plastic-surgery financing is to contact these lenders to see what they can do, because options and offers will most likely vary, depending upon the individual’s credit rating. Dr. Shuster has been working for years with patients in the Fort Lauderdale area who seek plastic surgery financing.