Facial Profile Optimization
The profile of your face changes as you age. Common aging concerns include volume loss in the cheeks, underneath the eyes and at the temples, skin laxity, jowls, double chin, and fine lines and wrinkles. Optimizing your facial profile involves addressing all the issues that detract from your appearance to restore a smooth, lifted, and more appealing look.
Facial profile optimization may include surgical options, non-surgical treatments, or a combination of both. Discussing your goals with Dr. Shuster is the right way to learn which procedures may help you reach your goals.
Surgical options for facial profile optimization include:
- Facelift Surgery. A facelift can be used to address sagging skin and drooping tissue from the cheeks to the jawline
- Forehead Lift. A brow lift is used to elevate the forehead and lift sagging eyebrows
- Eyelid Lift. Blepharoplasty lifts sagging upper lids and removes dark and puffy skin from beneath the eyes
- Rhinoplasty. Nose reshaping improves the size and shape of the nose
These procedures can be performed alone or in specific combinations to optimize your profile.
Dr. Shuster utilizes advanced surgical approaches, including endoscopic brow lift and multiple facelift techniques, to help ensure natural-looking results with minimal risks of scarring.
Non-surgical options that can help to improve your facial appearance include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. BOTOX erases fine lines and deep wrinkles, lifts sagging eyebrows, removes crow’s feet and frown lines, and corrects pebbly chin
- JUVÉDERM®. JUVÉDERM adds volume to the face to address deep wrinkles, drooping cheeks, hollow temples, and sunken areas underneath the eyes. JUVÉDERM can also be used for lip augmentation
Similar to surgical procedures, non-surgical options can be combined to create specific results.
Talk to Dr. Shuster About Your Choices
Dr. Shuster is a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than two decades of experience. A third-generation plastic surgeon, Dr. Shuster deeply understands the art and science behind all types of aesthetic procedures and is dedicated to providing safe and effective treatments that help improve our patients’ lives.
Please review our extensive before and after gallery to see how Dr. Shuster has assisted others in reaching their aesthetic goals.
Our warm and welcoming office is located in Hollywood, Florida. We serve patients living in surrounding communities and throughout the country.